2010年6月21日星期一

she never again saw him


\This is the girl saw the boy's first words! Boy silent a moment, nodded: \, the girl gave the boy threw her scarf trash, she never again saw him, he promised to break up in the moment, what she do not need to ask further.

once, the boy doting on her like a treasure, even if the bad weather, he would run all over the city to buy a girl's favorite chocolate cake.
Last year, the birthday girl a few days before, the rain poured down. Boy riding a bicycle, visit the 78 Street, has collected 999 of a sub-yuan, and then awkwardly folded paper boats every night.

birthday girl, the boy secretly 999 paper boats on the girl's pillow, sandwiched a piece of paper the following: wife, happy birthday! Although the gift is worth only nine nine, but I love you is priceless. Husband

girl woke up, saw the note and gifts, was surprised and very moved, she believes this man can make her dependent on a lifetime is not enough!
these few weeks, the boy always accompany little girls, occasionally and girls together, he was always impatient to listen to girls clamoring to where he went with her to play! Tingzhuotingzhao boys lie on the shoulders of girls fell asleep, the girl put aside his anger, angry and said: \on the other out, \

that after each call to the boys, girls, always voice busy, or not in service area!
girls the night before the birthday boy came home, she saw a bunch of girls on the balcony Liang Zhao clothes, her heart seems suddenly suspended to the throat, what did not. She sat on the sofa in silence, waiting for the arrival of the boy.

\in time and what she said, the girl spoke first.

\very crisp yes!

23:59, the girl's cell phone rang, a call from the boy. \so called \

\

girls count the hours sitting in the window a little bit in the past, is already two in the morning, the boy has not occurred. She turns out the light, drill into bed, exhausted eyes closed, and soon fall asleep ...
\woke up and saw the boy sitting on her bed quietly.
\
\; boy holding girl, his eyes a bit sluggish, body temperature is very cold, the girl had to be broke away, but he holds tightly.
\not to say, listen to me! \p>



\? \To what, even the stars I have to give you picked, or you do not talk to me like a few days of! \to walk first, then a week do you ignore me, finally, I cried on the bus 10 'wife, I was wrong!' and then you finally agreed to talk to me! wife, I halo of blood, blood extraction was complete face pale, I'm afraid you are worried about, so to walk first! \My sister home soon, she lives in my house these days, I'm afraid she saw, you have not seen my sister it! \seems too much, huh, huh! wife, you quickly go to sleep! I'm leaving! \She looked at him and the usual boy always felt a little different, but they can not tell where different! Shadow looked at his departure, the girl stopped him like a kind of impulse, but she is still in a fit of anger and this time he begged her to talk to him a month before her!

sunlight slanting into the bedroom, the girl lying in bed stretched.
hasty telephone rings, pick up girls impatient, the phone came a strange woman sobbing
\car accident! \
boy's sister told her that last night he and a truck collided were killed, he left too late last words, he was taken away Death!
\coal, faced collapse several times nearly lost his life! \
not talk too love from this girl, she will always remember the boy's figure, next life if we meet him, she told him on the bus 10000: husband, sorry!

Postscript August 7
another is the wife's birthday month! Jewelry store today to see a ring called love life marriage proposal. Birthday this year, keep up my wife marry him.
8 月 10 日
units in today's hearing, said a colleague of mine on the move dug, well earned! I pleaded with him to go with a really good profit, there are 50 yuan a night!
8 月 15 日
had dug a good risk, as well as landslides, was almost down to it!
8 月 21 日
accounts today, my wife told me that I recently did not take her phone, asked me if I hate her? This lovely stupid girl, I'll never hurt her all too late, how would hate her, but I can not tell her mine signal poor! Then she misunderstood it!
8 月 27 日
today and my wife go out, I accidentally fell asleep, she angrily scolded me out, do not care why they blame fell asleep! Even going to bed yesterday, more than five points and can not fall asleep, and my wife is happy!
9 月 1 日
today, down from the village to visit my sister, mom told me to bring back the end must bring his girlfriend to her old look!
9 月 4 日
Today is the last day of coal mining, coal we finished digging the dark, ready to call it a day, when suddenly it began to collapse, I was to suppress the feet collapse, but fortunately, I try my hardest to keep climbing out their lives! I brought home a 1500 salary, and finally do not work this nervous 月 5 日

9 Na Zhaoqian into the shop today to buy the ring, the day after tomorrow is the wife's birthday tomorrow night at 10 After two points I need to tell my wife to marry him for several days not seen his wife, and really want her Oh!
9 月 6 日
home today, my wife also, I saw her a good time, is preparing to tell her I miss her! Even before that, my wife told me that the first openings to break up with my heart hurt, tears in the eyes round and round, and I promised her, because I promised her no matter what she asked me to do I can not say no, even if her I will be sad breakup was dead! Wife hit me a slap, and then thrown out the door.
9 月 7 日
wife's birthday today, all day like her. Night I called and took the ring to his wife, anyway I will keep up his wife to marry him I want my life to take care of her!
half way out of the ring from his pocket and rolled out on the road, I quickly stopped and ran across the Qu Jian. A truck flew over to my side, I no time to get out of the way! Just felt a bloody sight!
do not know how many years away, I woke up and stood next to death, it tells me I no longer belong to this world. I saw my sister holding the bloody body of tears.
wife, I'm looking for my wife, I pleaded with death, it promised me to meet his wife for half an hour.
to his wife's bedside, I stroked her hair, well not want to leave, I am afraid that they left no one to take care of his wife, how could she do?
wife, I'm sorry, I can not take care of you forever!
wife, you must be happy, if my next life I so born unlucky, then I pray God I met you earlier!
wife, farewell!
(after reading the sad heart, please help reproduced, we must not let more people miss the true love)

没有评论:

发表评论