2010年6月24日星期四

I'm black. I am in the sun

Comedy!
Dear white, something you got to know I grow up, there are a few things you need to know.
When I was born, I was black. When I was born, I was black
When I grow up, I am black. I grow up, I'm black
When I'm under the sun, I'm black. I am in the sun, I black
When I'm cold, I'm black. I'm cold, I'm black
When I'm afraid,in the course of each trial can be entered., I ' m black. I'm afraid, I'm black
When I'm sick, I'm black. When I'm sick, I'm black
When I die, I'm still black. I die, I'm still black.
you --- white people, you --- white people
When you were born, you were pink. When you were born, you pink
When you grow up, you become white . you grow up and become white
You're red under the sun. you in the sun, you red
You're blue when you're cold. when you're cold, you blue The
You are yellow when you're afraid. you're afraid, you are yellow
You're green when you're sick. you sick, you green
You're gray when you die. When you die, you gray
And you, call me \

没有评论:

发表评论