2010年6月19日星期六

Do not cry tonight I am the person I love


Do not cry tonight I am the person I love,With high-quality leather, such as night-blooming cereus bloom in the most beautiful litter an instant the tears you have not save the bear to wilt do not cry I love the people know that I will no longer wake up in the best of the night sky blink of my eye is the brightest star I proudly remember that I been to this world Do not tell me what I am eternity is the most brilliant moments in the destruction of the people I love do not cry tonight I like Epiphyllum blooming in the best A litter an instant the tears you cry are also not save the bear to wilt the people I love will not know that I will wake up in the best of the night sky blinking my eye is the brightest star I am proud to say that the world remember Do not tell me I have been to what I have matured at the beginning of the end moment of the people I love do not cry tonight I like Epiphyllum blooming in the most beautiful litter an instant the tears you have not save the bear to wilt remember that I am proud to I have been to say that this world Do not tell me what I am eternity is the most brilliant moments in the destruction of the people I love do not cry tonight I like Epiphyllum blooming in the most beautiful litter an instant the tears you have not save the bear to wither

没有评论:

发表评论