2010年6月18日星期五

Pick me

Standing in front of the mirror to see that now feel like I really am not the words of many before me and my friend said with a topic I have lots to talk about the endless jokes laugh always thought it now hey
fewer people to become more deeply on the more mature but less so but also changed the dull mood up and see who does not want to ignore, though he should shut up his mind when a person I hold this guitar in the Huai , the swipe down, listen to the sound and then slowly sweep to clear
voice still slowly disappearing mood ups and downs associated with the string sound
I sometimes wonder that song is not what I play out, say music reflect the mood inside story window
but I have shown is not the same style, psychological boring but sang with joy out of
Is hypocrisy the only thing I changed
Do I really have changed the only thing I really do not know

Is this a person of maturity
2 weeks ago and friends said their last meal was not worth the College a little makeup on regretted why the range the opportunity to come here I absolutely agree but later he said he is not sorry he said that at least he is not in this school have been very happy day
returned to the bedroom I remember his words every day at least I have not been I am very happy I am happy here, almost a year
Well, I asked myself so I do not change the greeting happy day find a reason for their addition to the piano every day, but I find that really can not find the time reason to make yourself happy, if happy by the good people who choose it every day I really want to find a lot of reasons to own
happily began more than naive innocence that can not in good as before This is the face plate and go to wash my face to see his
locking brow to be happy is really difficult to
21-year-old Ben who was also 3 like a child all on his face, like joy, anger,
then what hope have all the unpleasantness out away
door is a sun
I spent my whole life I have spent a lifetime transformation of shape I am, but I only have one chance to let me shape the character of the self
I am very sorry my friend,A mad teacher of 99 students writing, brother, relatives by marriage dull mood the past few months you were to ignore the
few months I have lost too many have even lost their own personality and you are sleeping tonight
After wake up is a real new me --- is frivolous

没有评论:

发表评论