2010年6月20日星期日

in my heart! ! Really

Why are there so many life and everything, if doomed to have to bulk, then I would rather not have started together! ! ! !
ago, noticed that people around wanted to take a death to live the way, feel funny oh. What then having left the true? What is necessary. Afford to put it down, take on Kazakhstan. The major principle is always a lot of people a lot! !
finally, one day such a taste of their own taste,stubble lonely, what major principle all TMD shit, the kind of heart in the sense of trembling in pain, who can understand, although sometimes the other side so he is very upset, very reluctantly, came together to remember those days, it is extravagant heart out all night. After all, when more than happy ah. Ye say, scattered on the bulk of it. Eachother once it had had, all in all it was. . . Where are thrown up?
really, I am not aspiring to anything, I just want to have a personal stay with me, quiet, modest to talk about this to finish the one on enough of the road. It was a no Crossings of the road, each step is a step, it can not retreat, but not stop, nor Crossings can be for you to choose. So you have to have a go on, because there are words in mind called ~ responsibility! ! I can be a lonely person, I worried and I am helpless, I need a stay by me, a man!
finally find a road with me ~ ~ the people, can take half, scattered, dispersed. . . Really dispersed. . . . Perhaps the tears have already drained. At this point, I, no tears actually flow down a little, it is not my strong, really, I am weak, in my heart! ! Really, I wish I could cry. Frankly's cry, and I cry. I do not cry. Not me strong because I weak, I cry. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

没有评论:

发表评论