2010年6月23日星期三

Please U wake up ..

What a feel? ,scattered between
No one can tell me, what's wrong with myself ....< br> I need to calm!
Shit, so sad.
Pick up the phone, look at those past message .
===========================================< br> November 3, 2008:
Heihei.I dreamed you.Dreamed your arms around me.I fell asleep.
Hehe.Be worry, Husband, I will be your wife, We will certainly be able to hold on until the final ...
I love U, Dear.
================================== =========< br> What's that??
I. .. I like an idiot ...
My things! U less control! No one can control me .....
Witness, Please U wake up ..
You are a arrogant wretch ... But no one will pity U!
Hope, Is it just hope?
My last hope .... my only hope ....< br> My heart is bleeding!
So tired, God! Please destroy me ........< br> Because, U let me so sad ...
My hart will go on?
What's the front?
I'm confused ......< br>

没有评论:

发表评论