2010年6月24日星期四

I ask myself over and over again

In bed at night, Zhuanzhan anti-side is not always a dream, a variety of thoughts in my mind rolling endlessly. Perhaps a person Mixing a little lonely right. Want to find someone to talk, but you are afraid exposed their weakness, so your package to its thick shell. Maybe deep down too arrogant and can not tolerate even the slightest failure, I was too concerned with their own poor self-esteem that point was. Always afraid of being underestimated, so desperate to prove himself, but others really so concerned about it? I always foolishly sentimental.
now 2:00, still no sleep, thinking that some confusion. Scenes in your mind, but heart is empty. What can be memorable, what can be worthy of care? What could be worth pursuing, what can be worthy of aspiration? I ask myself over and over again, no answer.


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论