2010年6月21日星期一

customary to see those flashing picture









customary opened QQ ,
habit of clicking the stealth option,
habit of wearing a headset ;
customary to see those flashing picture
silent, silent, just waiting for;
one, two, three days,
, however, including the heart,
would like to see the flashing of the picture,
can once again "listen" to her voice.
have my head, for her and bright?
now my head, for her and dark
, however, unchanged, only the share of emotions.
also not remember which day, though very remote,
heard that there is a chat tool called QQ,
so he has a shiny head.
friends one by one number of friends, adding,
picture has been brilliant in the.
day, has no intention of chatting, knowing the exchange,
Thus, the list of more than a flashing picture
a lovely picture
that day, the whole list of other people's existence has been
not important
gradually, the Internet waiting for her to become a habit I,
slowly , thinking she must have become my daily lessons.
I lit the head, let her know that I exist;
I lit the picture, of hope she's there.
from her head after the jump,
I seem to be able to see her look,
to understand her emotions.
days if this continues on,
friends if I was not cross the boundaries
if she first refused to retreat when I agreed to be friends
if not insist upon ;
However, the fact that everything is not always the fact that if
,?
Although sometimes feel unreal,
sometimes feel helpless,
some time since
my QQ on her head into a gray,
deathly gray, ;
never too bright.
and my head has turned gray,
also had no light,
but not dead gray as a hidden hope that following the heart.
I always hope,
when I stealth, ;
she can on the line,
even looked at her flashing picture,
have also been met. I became a true stealth
family,
later became a habit
In fact, sometimes found,
is easy to form a habit, ;
but difficult to change,
especially when others need you to change.
later found,
friends there are many invisible people ;
they are to avoid seeing someone?
or someone to want to see?
Perhaps only stealth themselves understand.
QQ, carrying many people's dreams,
symphony off the assembly line in the on-line to continue to do it mission,
However, in some eyes;
is like a pain.
also want to change the number,
but I know that
some things, always forget to.
when love has become the past,
when stealth has become a habit
left my
addition to silent and numb
addition relieved and sad ;
new hope may be at least
in such a night,
your QQ on the line Why?
QQ when you flash when
you for whom the light?
In such a night,
your QQ stealth effect?





没有评论:

发表评论