2010年6月21日星期一

I do not want this to break up trouble

Read tips husband "play wake up\The old folks no matter how good, what is the use? Through life with her husband, who was ah. She does not know when her husband woke up to play.



have written: Reporter Bi Yun



about: If Wai (alias)



Gender: Female



Age: 25 years old



Education: College



Occupation: state-owned enterprise workers



Time: September 7



Location: Chutian Metropolis lobby





such as Hui (a pseudonym) good thin, small face, thin waist, thin people to wonder whether she got the degree of malnutrition. She said, I also want to point to fat, not so thin before, now old and anxious hearts, is anxious to be so. If wisdom is indeed a worried look.



as they sit down and look of a sad Hui asked me: "Men are not all like that? marriage also play wake up, like a child."



test before marriage


My husband and I
rain yang (a pseudonym) is a 1998 understanding. I was 18 years old, just to the company work, a routine, new people must first come to the city branch following exercise training, I was assigned to F City branch. To the report of the day, rain sun as the old staff to meet us, my luggage was his help I took it.



Yu Yang tall, while not high, but it looks very cool, clean, and once gave me left a good impression.



time, we all live in the dormitory, to work with every day, a long time we all became good friends, life was very happy. Yu Yang 5 years older than me, plus it is a fellow of Wuhan, work and life have always took care of me. The break, I took to the streets to play with the rain sun, the place to find delicious.



I do not know him understand, I will not, he would, I told him good worship and good respect. One day, rain sun finally declare to me, I did not hesitate to promise him.



every morning, he would run over me to get up, go early; the evening meal, he would walk with me to the side of the Han River. From morning till evening, I have a wonderful feeling of belonging. My childhood was unfortunate, her parents divorced, my mother took my stepfather remarried to home. Stepfather families have more children, life is hard, I got no more love. We are, finally the rain sun. I put my whole life was entrusted to him.



Later, he and I have transferred back to Wuhan. Back to Wuhan, but also to see those playmates of the past, the rain sun started to emerge fun personality. Often go out with friends, then, is to play mainly in Internet cafes playing games. He played on despite me, which I have some resentment, but I said he would not listen, can only discontent keeping everything.



I am a quiet person who loves, like reading, one day, I learned from "readers" to see the journal article, is the couple's breakup letter, I feel so good, and put it down and extract . After copy, I whim: why not break up this letter to rain yang look just test test him.



I solemnly gave it to rain sun, let him go home to see. I guess he must have cried and begged me to do would break up, I did not realize that the results from my surprise, he no longer came to see me, and I met as strangers. I explained to him he kept it was not written by me, written down from the magazine fun. But no matter how I explained that he did not believe. He did not come to me, I am sorry initiative to go to him, more than two months this stalemate, finally, is his sister felt so odd that it asked me, I will do exactly sister said to him, perhaps his sister Quan Guo him, he finally came to me.



do not know my current "test" hurt him, after this event, I felt he was warming up so I never had before.



2003 years, one night, I walk in the street, the rain suddenly saw a woman sitting in sun and street stall snack, the two look very close look. I was surprised, tried to run past with rain hello sun, but still maintains that courage, hesitated and finally said nothing and left. He went out to play is unwilling to take me, I thought he was always playing with buddies, it is not convenient with a girlfriend, he has had time to play with girls, but not me.



"break up letter incident" may be left in the rain shadow hearts Yang; but the "stall" incident also cast a shadow on my heart. However, I too like the rain cherish the affection Yang and his family are also very good to me, I do not want this to break up trouble, long before we got married.



read suspects after marriage



married, we had rain the sun, live with their parents. His parents, very good to me, and I regard them as natural parents, or even more than that his parents also pro. Other home-law often occur in war does not exist in our home. I am glad he married into such a good family, but also treasured the warm family environment. I think in the future no matter what, no matter what the rain sun where I'm sorry, I will not leave the house.



married, rain is more fun than before the sun. Are related to the yard almost every night a group of friends to Internet cafes to play games. Sometimes his mother tell him married to care about their families, can no longer be like before preparing for it. But his mother's words are always one ear and out. Yang tied to the rain at home, his mother persuaded him to buy a computer, playing at home. Bought a computer, he turned out was less. But he often open all night computer quarrel I could not sleep, I sometimes can not help that his two, advised him to go to bed earlier. He thinks I am nagging, but also ran out.



his mother and sister scolded him in front of me when I was shocked to say the one thing. They said the sun in the rain before I got married, with a female student house on fire, and even moving too keep up the idea that married woman, finally, is desperate to stop the rain Yang's mother was abandoned. It was a divorced woman, her ex-husband in prison. It made me think of him in the stall snack with the woman.



Then I clean the house, found a rent receipt, written by the above rental is sun and rain that woman's name, this receipt shows that in our marriage, the rain sun had cohabited with the woman renting.


Q. I took the rent receipt
rain yang, he does not recognize common-law too, said he saw her poor, to help her rent. I certainly do not believe, but how fought with no trouble. The elderly too good for me, I do not want to hurt them at home and noisy. Perhaps it is because then a legislator, I am more tolerant, more rain sun do not care.



when a father or "play wake"


I am pregnant, went out to play every day, rain or sun. Five or six months pregnant when one day he went out to play the game, I accidentally locked the door, he can not play to the middle of the night to come back into the door, call me. Entering the house, he actually said he was my whole purpose of my temper, I am incredibly grievances, scolded him not to bother, he said, he even hit me a slap, I cried, he was feverish, like nothing Overturn they sleep. He looked at the sleeping, I grew more and more angry, beat him and ran a hand out, I had another residence in our house one night, he did not come to me.



2004 年 7 months, I hospitalized children, he wanted was not me and the children, or online games. The few days in the hospital he was restless, and finally he could not help but go Internet cafes to play. Hospital inpatient closed a specified time, I was afraid he could not play too late into the door, playing his phone, he should find me annoying, and finally do not know how playing with the phone a bit, how I have not hit into it. Maternity wards were all the same as baby care, like being with my husband, only me, like a single mother.



child was born, he was the father, not married yet like a bachelor, we never trouble him, washed milk, washing diapers these chores with his detached, he was as handsome as ever at ease.



Yu Yang's work is very easy, but he seems never to have rest days, because after playing all night long during the day to sleep, he passed in bed all weekend. Children grew up, bring the child to the park every time, all I have one person is carrying children, but also a big push back the child's supplies, sitting for the bus, other people always cast a look of sympathy.



from 2004 until now, almost every night he went out to play, play tricks a lot. First, go to Internet cafes to play games, and later was Paojiu Ba disco, he is still playing fine, and sometimes online games company as a gaming expert also invited to participate in the activities.



beyond how to spend it



with rain sun to play with a man's wife once said to me one thing I had. She said her husband, and they often go with rain yang met with the opposite sex friends, her husband is still out with a woman, and they often are "a cover" to help a friend of his wife cheating. So to say, sometimes rain Yang said to me, talking to friends, drink tea, what else might be in the dry? It makes me shudder.



Lately, I'm too lazy attention to him, and he and I both went out, he came back I did not ask him, if not his person. He is not for me. Else gets us. Yesterday, I wanted to under take a great determination to talk to him, however, call one, he said a friend asked him, and go. I seized the phone right side of the phone, said Yang Yu can not go out today, home to the guests, he immediately said it seized the phone to others, not to guests, waiting for me soon. When walking, he promised to come back before 11:30, but I'll wait for the night, until 5 am today, he came back, not a bath, lying down to sleep then. I do not want to go on this way, and turn on the computer, search the data to see how to write a divorce agreement, and then they wrote a shining. I wake to rain yang, force him to sign the divorce agreement, he resolutely refused. I began to cry, the child woke up, the children naively asked me: "Mom, who bullied you? Tell me, I hit him." Yang told nothing, like the rain fell down went back to sleep, sleep until 7:00, he got up to go to work go.



how can I do? The elderly really nice to me, I could not bear the family, but, with over my lifetime who is not elderly people, but the husband ah.





[reporter's notes]



is the risk of discouraging



's Bi Yun



now people, adolescence seems to become ever longer, not only looks more and more young and getting younger mentality. When the father also "play wake up" the 34-year-old man appears to the street, so as many women as the same wisdom, they have one voice asks: how my husband always "play wake up" what?



only fun if the problem is not large, his re-long puberty is also ripe, always had enough of the time. However, if wisdom is the fear that her husband, she did not know what to play out. That day, she was anxious to say that society is so complicated now, I heard, there are a lot of Disco in ecstasy, K powder, if how he contracted to do ah! Alas, when the wife Leia, but also part-time when her husband's "mama\Indeed, many wives, not very clear to play her husband out what the truth is always the wife stay at home from a long way. Therefore, there was the suspicion, doubt and worry.



what will solve the problem? I have to like the way to wisdom, or else, you do all day, at home, followed him out to play a few times? Learn about his life.



some men would be different before and after marriage, marriage as junior students, honest, marriage became a graduate, coming to an end, always thinking of open play. Of course, nothing wrong with his marriage to relax, but if the play is always awake, ignoring responsibilities, then marriage and family life, one day will find that they have failed, risk of being "discouraging" the danger.

没有评论:

发表评论