2010年6月22日星期二

a look at this yard is not what the civilian population in ancient times when people at home

Jiang Dandan so small BMW with our alley maneuvering to come to a mouth. This alley in Beijing blossom everywhere, As I reflected on my approximate position in which, when Jiang Dandan suddenly grab my hand walk with me to the alley deep. I have a blank mind about five seconds later, came from the left hand began to delicate skin texture, some smug feeling that this girl is also very active now? I came with, is it ......? An evil thought from my mind invariably strikes.

\a glance at me and said: \a cry, feel very evil.

Jiang Dandan did not pick up my stubble, only took me seven to eight curved transfer to a very quiet courtyard door. Although I often come to Beijing to play, but only a few restrictions that the famous Bar Street, but it looked a bit familiar to children how it? And not only a bit familiar, yet strange, how this species is the gate the mulberry tree? It stands to reason many old Beijingers of stress, because the San tone with funerals, so usually taboo at the door kind of mulberry trees, but the front yard is just kind of a mulberry tree. When I glanced around is curious that some familiar scenery, try to search every corner of the brain remnants of memory, while the door is still wondering how species of mulberry, when just listen to \Ruyi courtyard door, pulling me across the high threshold, I was feeling on this threshold is high enough, a look at this yard is not what the civilian population in ancient times when people at home, Jiang Dandan suddenly stopped in her tracks and followed suddenly my eyes on a dark, can not see anything up. After a moment I see, I was given something covering the head, feel should be a bag, soft. Heart suddenly mentioned throats, over, to be kidnapped, my heart Road. But it seems to be covering the head only, and no film inside the common occurrence of several big guy to tie up my scene. I know what to do subconsciously in black bags to be won and to freak when feeling Jiang Dandan's hand to a bit strong, it seems to remind me not to move, followed by a woman to hear about long said: \those bags under their eyes opened to see what you see? \majesty, naturally, I seem to be that voice to quell, and even asked not to say it, they do according to her words,be careful sinister ah ... .., and did not take off the black bag, and efforts to darkness in front of what was found.

\

\

voice seemed discouraged, said: \

没有评论:

发表评论