2010年6月21日星期一

but also some things. \

The world's best husband is the product of such



several men in a private club into the locker room after exercise to rest on a bench suddenly the phone rang, a man took it, and then have the following dialogue:



M: \\


Female: \Your club? \


M: \\


women: \I was only two blocks away from where you are shopping arcades. I saw a very beautiful mink coat, it is very noble and beautiful! I can buy it right?



M: \\


women: \\


M: \\


Woman: \I saw through the Mercedes agent in 2003, when new, that I am very fond of cars, and sales staff I have talked, he was willing to give me a pretty good price, say we need to buy a BMW last year to the exchange. \


M: \\


women: \\


M: \\


women: \Before we hang up, but also some things. \


M: \\


women: \This morning I read the real estate agency, found that last year we saw in the house is for sale! Do you remember? Is in question with a swimming pool, English garden, parking lot, located in coastal areas. \


M: \\


women: \\


M: \\


Female: \I would come see you! I love you! \


M: \I love you. \


the man hung up the line, covered with cell phone cover, then lift Nazhi phone and asked all those present: \
Road, only cell phone is this? \

没有评论:

发表评论