2010年6月20日星期日

and we listened to the words you will think you're after is the immediate care

Boss, follow you dry just one year, knew that this year the company did not create much profit, but even so I still can not stop writing on your view, to you, my minor complaints!
I start it from the company,
last March 1 of this company, then spent six months at home time, and then link hands in your head directly over dry to work (because before that I and the head of relationship is also OK), not to just come into a month and a half on the client, when approaching two months into the three customers, had to admit was completely rely on luck, then the company a lot of tragedies occur, which during I have had to leave the company fixed idea, but then see your man as well as the company's morale, ultimately stayed. . So why are we left this company because the companies do business is not just a mere customer-facing business enough, it also requires the cooperation the company of other departments, companies also need to standardize the system, but the reality of the company is not the case, Since it is all self, and Shua Taipai (the company which is not that a good relationship with you is that a veteran), is not efficient to do things to see mood, dragging. . . For these, we work hard to conduct business, and is bigger and boring, these Daoshi does not matter, business Well, that is to constantly solve problems. .
However, I resent is that you do not attach importance to the business!
1, your eyes seem to be just money, I understand that everyone is fighting for the money, (not to mention you are not for money, no money, you ate a bun no dignity) Furthermore, you the boss, faced with so much economic pay, but as a boss, you communicate with your subordinates, can tactfully point? Even if you take away the little money earned, but the big money long after you thought about it? Even if you thought, I believe you as a boss working for more than long-term perspective, but every time you communicate with subordinates, did not allow us to understand your lofty ideas, and we listened to the words you will think you're after is the immediate care, not the boss of the atmosphere.
feeling: I think that's so hard to do business, I like your response is a question, enter the customer wants your support, get your good ideas, listening to your reply, only I feel that my ability to work was not appreciated by the boss, but boss cares more about which one's future earnings.
2, your relationship with your eyes only good staff. This makes me angry, very unfair, in the company which has a business relationship between your sister and good, so if he has all the trust you have added, entrusted with the task can not say, Anyway, inside we see a company the size of the possession of things he would ask, is the business, or do odd jobs for? ? Depends, not on the gang of shoe-shining the pug you! He got too much, I did not much a taboo, because it begins with how good your relationship does not involve law and I do not care, had nothing to do. But it is unfair that people in my business when most cows do not get you too much praise or reward, but you gave that person the things that bad things, then what! It is also in charge of this tube! Fuck! ! !
emotion: I feel that no one appreciated his ability, like how hard are marking time!
3, your eyes feel I have done are superfluous. This I Feel Like Punching you! I do have a very difficult section of customers clear, the first time dragged on for six months, the first few months has been the financial reasonable, I did not control, then you are personally asked me to tell me now, so I started paragraph dealing with this client clear things up, probably over a month shall come back before the Qing, that month's work is constantly calling, door interviews, write programs, send a fax. . . Back in the day before with the clear with you on those tasks, you actually said: You always do what is the use of those documents, you do not see them giving money ah! ! To do what it is you! ! ! Fuck! I had the sad ah! I have my ways of doing things, you Guannameduo do, as long as the article clearly can come back on the line, you're less there Jiji quack's! ! Irritable! ! !
feeling: your mother's really not personal, do not agree with my way of doing things, you let me, what classes ah, So I got fired! Fuck! !
4, your eyes will always have difficulty companies will only allow customers to accommodate us! You know, we are service providers hey, the customer is God, the customer is our job, the customer's words, we must do our best to satisfy. (Of course within the scope of work), but whenever the client side is not very consistent in-house operation, you are always going on at our ears: That you talk to your customers tell us, whether we can late `ah `` `` so that sort of thing, then I tell you what company he can think of a way to satisfy customers, you will say a lot of the company's difficulties, by! ! Do not know they were through, ah, ah can not modify what, even if the company has difficulties, we can not consider whether we can make a little change ah? Is life on this mode of operation to you! ! !
emotion: the company will never change for us to be customer-breaking change! ! Damn you Bill Gates or Hu Jintao ah! ! What are you say ah! !


the above, my dear boss, I decided to go, do not stay here lords, Private Secretary Office to stay! !
it is sad, and now has almost gone, you may start a jump off the wall (Gou Ji had all jump off the wall of), this time again to request the good relations and veterans snack. . . . It is sad ah,, my grief for you to disrespect wrote this letter of resignation! ! Finish the letter, I see your eyes are still so very like the boss, I need it someday have a place, I'll be back, (provided that you must pay attention to the achievements of their subordinates!)
bye, boss! Please forgive my infidelity

没有评论:

发表评论