2010年6月19日星期六

only to find one. So I find the kernel

Get up early this morning, was found floating in sky outside the window catkins are, for those catkins were nervous about allergies. Now write a log should also be good, because a lot of people a message that read what I write, more people naturally distort what I mean.
busy this month, not only midterm, there are many things unique to the university, we all began to prepare the activities of summer, and I had plans to repair schools because of the Olympic Games come to nothing So only after the loss of military training to go home. Many like myself, love trouble, always consider how the future, but the reality is often not keep up with changes in plans. Even so, I still kept weaving his plans, vision of hope waiting to be slowly eliminated, I seem to be a death trap as loop, With the future of curiosity and dissatisfaction with reality, hobbled around impulse collision collision. So I naturally feel tired, began to remember past happy things. Remember the past, not because the old do not matter, but reality teaches us the simple things that make the past become very valuable.
really do not want to admit that we are growing, I began to enjoy listening to jazz, like the jumping sound lazy,100_3567.jpg, jazz as in life, why I love it, so long ago wrote a Chapter "fell in love with JAZZ\I was happy with a point of ambiguity to it color, then have a friend that she began to ask who I am happy to drag smoked herring nonsense.
For those BCDEFJ woman, as I erected a lovely straw, inserted in the field of hope that, as a decoration. Think before I told my class teacher to educate a story that wives like to find the largest grain of wheat in wheat field, you see is not necessarily the greatest, but you can not have been hesitant because of the back of the wheat may tablets are not on your hands Fengyun large, and national practice monogamy, only to find one. So I find the kernel, not the Scarecrow. Ironically, I'm just a lazy farmer, when the wheat harvest, I do not want to look for wheat, and wheat do not want to be eaten by birds, so plug in some of the Scarecrow, looking at their own sun drying, sprinkling golden wheat I the golden sun. For me, watching the wheat grain is more comfortable than look!
bad I just want to idle in a world full of JAZZ rhythm, and it is all about my life.

没有评论:

发表评论