2010年6月22日星期二

Do you like me what point

! ! !1, kill the panda, I'm David!
2, do not talk to me about ideal, quit!
3, fell, got up and cry ~ ~ ~
4, low-key! B is a cow to show off! !
5, do not eat how can effort to lose weight ah?
6, I am sorry, you cheap laugh.
7, I can resist everything but temptation ... ...
8, I not only have a car, or on their own in the ... ...
9, point, tobacco, smoked is lonely ... ...
10 not you do not laugh, smile powder on out!
11, were not smart, but also to learn from others bald.
12, tied not live my heart not to say that I bother to bring!
13, then cattle b of Chopin, but also the sadness I could not bombs!
14, alive Be happy, because we die for a long time.
15, since you do not speak English in front of me was, OK?
16, my people never hold a grudge, grudges against the spot I usually overstated.
17, no do not come to me, something not to me!
18, even believe are hidden among a lie!
19, I so love you, what would you like me O death?
20, I'm not the yuan, how to make everyone like me?
21, if a man is like the old lady's teeth, how much is true? !
22, Q: Do you like me what point? A: I like you away from me!
23, your hand, realized that Zi Chou, tears, the child does not go my way.
24, Zhuge Liang before coming out, did not bring a soldier! Pingsha I'll work experience?
25, cherish the life - God has let you live, it certainly has his arrangements.
26, Lei Feng did not leaving a good, but Everything Diary inside.
27, Shi Tai, you are my heart's magic, Pinseng from your closer, the farther away from the Buddha ... ...
28, junior high school PE teacher, said: who would dare to wear the dress my class, She inverted the penalty.
29, you see me playing the characters on the screen, but I do not see the tears off the keyboard!
30, 45 ° looking up other people of their choice, they Xiuguai 135 ° overlooking others see you.
31, if you see the shadow of the face, do not be afraid, it is because the sun behind you!
32, I allow you into my world, but never allow you to walk around my world.
33, who never know who told you what time inadvertently said goodbye never really gone after.
34, for a minute how long? It depends where you are squat toilets inside, or outside in the toilet, etc. ... ...
35, loved, cried out, because you never know, tomorrow, and the accident, which will come!
36, Stone tells us: All those who truly love the final was all gone, all mix and match the final reunion of all.
37, you never see my lonely, because when you do not see that I am most lonely!
38, such as feelings of aftershocks, like the first love of young girls lover, feared and he does not come, afraid that he recklessly.
39, heard a woman such as clothing, brother of brotherhood, in retrospect, I am actually busy divvying up to twenty years streaker!
40, a bad mood today, I want to say only four sentences, including sentence and the preceding two sentences, the words I finished!
41, iron rice bowl is not the true meaning of life in a place to eat rice, but a life where to have food to eat.
42, even cook your feces, the day also met Shi Kelang. So you no need to worry about today,will not change itself. Nagan ........, they have too many.
43, if in a million, I'll buy a house rented out to another 30 every day to collect a rent. Wow Kaka ~ ~ and fulfilling!
44, riding a white horse is not necessarily the prince may Tang Seng; with wings are not necessarily angels, sometimes bird.
45, \46, another few years, we have to meet, sent to the crematorium, all burning ash, you bunch, I bunch, who do not know who all sent to the countryside to do chemical fertilizers.
47,2008 too normal, all is not normal! at this critical moment, the Chinese Men come forward and prove to the world: China Men is normal!
48, my dad said the most moving one I words: \\Is hard to do a tofu, tofu do is dilute the brain, so thin had a skin of soybean milk, soy milk do not a yes, put up a stinky smell! Can not lose money loss ah!
50:



没有评论:

发表评论